Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Published 4:14 PM by with 10 comments

Called to Serve! New Missionaries, Day 1 (Oct 17, 2017)

We are excited to welcome this large group of powerful new missionaries. We've enjoyed getting to know them and are eager to see their accomplishments.

Welcome Elder Beasley!

Welcome Hermana Lust!

Welcome Elder Ferraz!

Welcome Elder Lewis!

Welcome Hermana Bravo!

Welcome Elder Browning!

Welcome Elder Roberson!

Welcome Elder Moldes!

Welcome Hermana Garcia!

Welcome Elder Pack!

Welcome Hermana Ney!

Welcome Hermana Stinson!

Welcome Elder Peterson!


Welcome Elder Woodfield!

Welcome Hermana Vance!

Welcome Hermana Allen!

 Shortly after arriving at the mission home we enjoyed a lunch of enchiladas, corn, and a salad on the side then continued with some basic orientation to the mission. 



Trip to Montjuic!






       edit

10 comments :

  1. So happy to see my son serving at the very same mission I served almost 30 years ago!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My son, Elder Matt Bronson, just came home in August from serving in the Barcelona mission. I also served there, 29 years ago, with Presidents Fenn & Judd. My name is/was Sherry McKechnie Bronson. What is your maiden name? We most likely knew each other or served together.

      Delete
    2. Hi. I served with President Judd from November 1988. I am Sister Villar.

      Delete
    3. I don't think you and I ever served in the same area, but I'm sure we have mutual friends/mission companions. In August, we returned to Spain with our son. It was the first time I had been back since the mission. It was a beautiful and memorable trip, and I loved experiencing the beautiful country, the people, food and culture...and to attend Church in Hospitalet and Sabadel. I was able to meet many people that my son taught and members of the church that cared for, and fed him during the mission. It was awesome. Enjoy your Monday missionary emails--they're the best.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for posting. Our whole family is happy to see Elder Ferraz-Leite smiling. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola Heber: nuestros hijos servirán juntos. Soy Cristina Villar....mi hijo es el élder Moldes. ¡El mundo es un pañuelo!
      Un abrazo.

      Delete
  3. Thank you!!!! Hermana Allen is so happy to be there!! We love all the pictues!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for taking and posting these pictures! I know this is a day my son will remember forever! Thank you for all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So great to see their smiling faces! They all look great. Thanks for your loving care over all of them. I claim Elder Bryce Peterson 💙

    ReplyDelete